The “Co-operative Consultant and Returning Officer” provides expert services to manage all services for managing Co-operative group housing societies in Delhi (NCR). The Managing Committee will be able to carry out their all the functions as per the DCS Act, 2003, the DCS Rules, 2007 and Bye Laws of their Society. The RTI queries and grievances of the members will be minimized. All dues can be recovered from defaulters by the Managing Committee, in a proper manner.
Engagement of Consultant and Returning Officer
Any co-operative group housing society can appoint us their consultant for responsibility of the managing committee of the co-operative group housing society. It is totally the choice of the elected managing committee or general body of the society to engage “Consultant and Returning Officer” as their On-line Consultant or off-line consultants.
Profile of Co-operative Consultant and Returning Officer
|Name : Raminder Singh Sahota Date of birth: 12-05-1951
Qualifications: B.Com; LLB, Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management & Industrial Administration; CAIIB – Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers; MICA – Member Indian Council of Arbitration (FICCI).
Mobile: 9710065447, 9810065447
E-Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pensioner of Indian Navy: Served from September 1967 to May 1979
Pensioner of Reserve Bank of India: Served from September 1982 to May 2001
Practiced as Advocate: From May 2004 to September 2019
Impaneled: “Administrator“ by Registrar of Co-operative Societies, New Delhi
Administrator: of M/S Bairwa Bharti Co-operative Group Housing Society Ltd – 1 year (conducted election)
Residence cum Office: B-404 Lovely Home CGHS Ltd, Plot-5, Sector-5, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110075
Virtual Office: 308 Aggarwal Tower, Plot-2, Sector-5 MLU Plaza, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110075
Bank A/C No.025001001636, IFSC Code: ICIC0000250, ICICI Bank, Dwarka branch, New Delhi.
Present engagements of Co-operative Consultant and Returning Officer
(1) CEO, Virtual Office in Delhi: https://virtualoffice.org.in
(2) CEO, GST Suvidha Kendra – Dwarka – https://gstsuvidhakendra.info
(3) Returning Officer to conduct free and fair election of Managing Committee
(4) Providing Consultancy and Legal services for all litigation to CGHS and Members of any CGHS.
(5) Providing free domain name, web space, web-site development and hosting to co-operative group housing societies in Delhi as web-site gift from a NGO “Disputes-Settlement-Trust” Regd. No.2959 since 01-04-2005. e.g. for Air Force and Naval Officers CGHS Ltd Click here to see >>>>>afno.cghsltd.com
Independent observer for MC/AGM/SGM of any co-operative group housing society
Any co-operative group housing society can appoint “Consultant and Returning Officer” as their independent observer to conduct general body meeting in just Rs.5,000/- per meeting. We will provide timely advise and consultancy to manage your meetings. You can consult for all the tasks to be done by Managing Committee, from preparation of Agenda to distribution of minutes of meeting.
Returning Officer to conduct election of any co-operative group housing society
Any co-operative group housing society can appoint “Consultant and Returning Officer” as their Returning Officer to conduct fair election of the Managing Committee. The fee shall be Rs.10,000/-. All expenses shall be incurred by the Society. One person/Manager/Caretaker has to be assigned for co-ordination/assistance. We will provide timely advise and conduct the election in the premises of your co-operative society.
We will also make a standardized web site for your society. The Domain + Hosting Space + Development shall be provided by us. You will be provided with training to operate along with ID & Password.
Litigation Consultancy by Co-operative Consultant and Returning Officer
Some of the cases are such, which can be resolved within the society and some has to be contested or fought at the appropriate legal authority, registrar, forum or court of civil or criminal nature. The “Consultant and Returning Officer” will enable you to decide, if required. The “Consultant and Returning Officer” can also act as “Arbitrator” for any dispute to provide you the quick legal solution. The decision of the “Co-operative Consultant and Returning Officer” shall be valid in all courts of India as per “the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996”. The decision of “Co-operative Consultant and Returning Officer” shall be enforceable in appropriate court as a decree of court.
Free recommendation by Co-operative Consultant and Returning Officer
All the co-operative group housing societies are requested to abide by the following acts, rules and orders to save themselves from any problem faced by the members. The latest Act and Rules governing co-operative group housing societies may be download from the Govt web sites Or they can be down loaded or printed from here.
. The DCS Act, 2003 DCS_Act,_2003
. The DCS Rules, 2007 DCS_Rules_2007
Model Bye Laws of Co-operative Group Housing Societies
Model Bye laws of co-operative group housing societies are available on the web site of the Registrar of Co-operative Societies, New Delhi. These by laws are available on this web site for ready information of all Model By Laws CGHS You may read these here or can download on your own system and refer these.
Any one facing any problem in adhering to these may get in touch with the “Consultant and Returning Officer”.
Free Web Site for Co-operative Group Housing Societies
Any member of any co-operative group housing society can contact “Consultant and Returning Officer“ to make a FREE WEB SITE for their society. We provide standard domain name of the society followed by cghsltd.com e.g. afno.cghsltd.com. Web space is free. Web development is also free. We will provide guidance and training to your person to maintain all the record of the society on your own web site for ever and that too totally free of cost. All documents may be uploaded / kept on the web-site in .pdf format. All photographs and videos can be uploaded on YouTube and linked to your web-site. Major Benefit of web-site is that the members can get all the information on web site of their society. The managements’ work of replying to any RTI applications becomes negligible because only standardized and authorized matters be hosted as per orders of DCT and RCS.
Conduct of AGM/SGM/Election by Co-operative Consultant cum Returning Officer
A Special General Meeting Conducted by Mr. Raminder Singh Sahota is already hosted on the Youtube when he was the Administrator of Bairwa Bharti CGHS Ltd
Important Orders of RCS governing all co-operative group housing societies
Important Orders of RCS due to COVID-19
(i) RCS Orders extending date of conduct of AGM by CGHS – RCS Order on AGM by CGHS dated 26-06-2020
(ii) RCS Orders extending date of completion of Audit by CGHS – RCS Order on Audit by CGHS dated 26-06-2020
(iii) RCS Orders extending date of conduct of Election in CGHS – RCS Order on MC Election of CGHS dated 26-06-2020
(iv) RCS Orders on granting method of conducting MC meetings of CGHS – RCS Order on MC meetings of CGHS dated 26-06-2020
(v) RCS Orders on extending dates of hearing of all cases filed in RCS under Sec 70- RCS Order on Section 70 disputes of CGHS dated 26-06-2020
(vi) RCS Orders on extending dates of hearing of all cases filed in RCS under Sec -86 – RCS Order on Section 86 disputes of CGHS dated 26-06-2020
Important tasks of Managing Committee of Co operative Group Housing Societies
AS THE NEED ARISES
- Appointment of Returning Officer and preparation for election of managing committee
- Amendment of Bye Laws
- Scrutiny of membership application & grant of membership to applicant
- Updation of Nomination of each member
- Cancellation & Issue of Share Certificate
- Notices & legal action for any non-compliance by members
- Structural audit of multistory building
- Appointment of Standing Counsel, Legal Adviser and Advocate
- Filing of Annual Return as per section 32 of the DCS Act
- File Audited Report, Balance Sheet & P & L Account with annexures under Sec 61
- Filing of the Minutes of Annual General Meeting
- Income Tax return
- AMC of lifts
- Lift inspection certificate to run the lift
- AMC of Generator
- Fire inspection Certificate
- Fire & Earthquake Building Insurance
- Payment of Property Tax by members
- Ensure all important documents are up-loaded on your web-site
- Appointment of Auditor
- TDS return
- Fixed Assets verification
- Defaulters list
- Cleaning of underground and rooftop water tanks
- Conduct of managing committee meetings (Agenda, Minutes & Actions)
- Preparation of budget for each month on the basis of Annual budget showing variations
- Presentation of monthly Income & Expenditure
- Prepare rectification of audit objections report
- Bank reconciliation report
- Monthly demand of maintenance and other expenses
- Defaulters list
- Tenant verification of agreements & compliance
- Police verification of Tenants, Maids & Casual Contractors
- Removal of malba, maintenance of greenery and cleanliness of common areas
- Upload all signed documents on web site of the society in.pdf format.
IMPORTANT FORMS FOR NEW MEMBERSHIP – FORM-17 TO FORM 22
–Wishing you all the best to manage your Co-operative Group Housing Society in Delhi- NCR